An integration enables Uniform to interact with an external system in some way. Integrations are configured at the project-level.
You can view the integrations that are currently assigned to your project.
In Uniform, open your project.
Navigate to the Integrations tab.
About this step
The integrations that are currently assigned to your project are listed in the ADDED INTEGRATIONS section.
You can remove an integration that is assigned to your project.
- In Uniform, open your project.
- Navigate to the Integrations tab.
- In the ADDED INTEGRATIONS section, find the row that represents the integration you want to remove.
- Click Configure.
- Next to the name of the integration, click ....
- Click Remove integration.
- Follow the instructions and click Delete.