This section guides you through the process of creating a basic application & add tracking, personalization & testing with Uniform Context. The most common channel that digital experiences are delivered on is the web, so you will build web application.
You will create a very simple web app that implements the following requirements:
- If the visitor has viewed the Architecture page, the visitor is shown a personalized home page with content that reflects the visitor's behavior.
- Personalization is controlled by a business users.
This is a very basic web app by design. This will allow you to focus on the Uniform bits instead of getting caught up with styles, design or complicated application functionality.
This tutorial expects you have the following:
- A developer machine with the following:
- Ability to open a command-line interface (CLI) & run commands.
- Ability to open & edit files in a text editor.
- Uniform account with administrator access. If you do not already have one, you can sign up for a free account at https://uniform.app.