This integration allows business users to build personalized landing pages and applications by repurposing content from your Scaleflex Filerobot digital asset management system. It also enables developers to use their preferred front-end tools to build these applications.
Add Uniform integration#
Make assets housed in Scaleflex Filerobot available to the Uniform asset library by adding this integration.
Get connection settings#
- Log into Scaleflex Filerobot Hub.
- Note Container Id string to the left from your account icon at the top right corner. You will need this value in the next section.
- Click on the Settings icon top right corner of the screen.
- Scroll to the tab Development section.
- Click on Security templates link.
- Create a new template if not created yet.
- Note the Secret Key of your template. You will need this value in the next section.
In Uniform, open your project.
Navigate to the Integrations tab.
Scroll to the section Browse Integrations.
Click Scaleflex Filerobot.
Click Add to project.
Enter the required values:
Uniform setting Value Container Id Your Filerobot container id. Security templates secret key Security templates are meant to be used by frontend applications calling the Filerobot DAM API directly or via the Filerobot Media Asset Widget.
After you install the Scaleflex Filerobot integration, new asset library becomes available.
Use Scaleflex Filerobot asset library#
You can manage your Scaleflex Filerobot assets from inside Uniform. Uniform leverages its Media Widget to provide access to your library throughout your project.