The pagination widget shows search results in pages so users can move through search results.
The Pagination component comes with:
- Pagination parameters: This corresponds to the
paginationwidget provided by Algolia.
There are no default configurations for Slots or Variants. Learn more about configuring components
Add to a composition#
When you add the Pagination component to a composition, you will need to configure the parameter to bring in data from the Algolia search index.
Click the "Edit Value" button in the Parameters section.
Enter the maximum number of pages of results users can browse.
Enter the number of page that should be displayed on each side of the current page. The default value is 3.
Toggle each of the following on and off as desired for your experience:
- Show First: Whether to display the first page link
- Show Previous: Whether to display the previous page link
- Show Next: Whether to display the next page link
- Show Last: Whether to display the last page link
Click the red "Save" button to save your changes to the composition.
You can add additional components within the Widgets slot provided.