The pagination widget shows search results in pages so users can move through search results.
The Pagination component comes with:
- Pagination Parameters: This corresponds to the
paginationwidget provided by Algolia.
There are no default configurations for Slots or Variants. Learn more about configuring components
Add to a composition
When you add the Pagination component to a composition, you will need to configure the parameter to bring in data from the Algolia search index.
- Click the "Edit Value" button in the Parameters section.
- Enter the maximum number of pages of results users can browse.
- Enter the number of page that should be displayed on each side of the current page. The default value is 3.
- Toggle each of the following on and off as desired for your experience:
- Show First: Whether to display the first page link
- Show Previous: Whether to display the previous page link
- Show Next: Whether to display the next page link
- Show Last: Whether to display the last page link
- Click the red "Save" button to save your changes to the composition.
You can add additional components within the Widgets slot provided.