Acoustic Content enables you to design moments that convert with a flexible, cloud-based CMS that enables teams to build consistent digital experiences.
This integration allows business users to build personalized landing pages and applications by repurposing content from your Acoustic Content content management system. It also enables developers to use their preferred front-end tools to build these applications.
This section provides guides on how to use Uniform with Acoustic Content.
Add Uniform integration#
Adding the Acoustic Content integration to your Uniform project adds new parameter types that you can add to your Uniform Canvas components.
Before you start
You must the following available to complete this setup:
- Acoustic Content account with org admin access.
- Uniform account with administrator access. If you don't already have one, you can request an account at https://uniform.dev/try.
Get connection settings#
- Log into Acoustic Content.
- From the subscription list page, navigate to Manage > API keys.
- Click Generate API key.
- API key will be displayed. Save this value because you will need it in the next section.
- From the subscription list page, connect to your subscription.
- Navigate to Developer > URL information.
- Save the value for API URL. You will need it in the next section.
In Uniform, open your project.
Navigate to the Integrations tab.
Scroll to the section Browse Integrations.
Click Acoustic Content.
Click Add to project.
Click the red (+) button.
Enter the required values and click Save.
Explore the new parameter types that are available when you configure components using Uniform Canvas.